Thursday, July 3, 2014

When Perception and Reality are Vastly Different


Here is a #TBT (Throwback Thursday) blog post :-)

I've been thinking a lot about perception vs. reality.  Specifically, I've been thinking about how I thought I was SO FAT when I was in my late teens and early 20s.  I had people in my life tell me that I was fat... and I believed them.  What is really crazy about this is that I weigh about 80 pounds more now than I did then and in my mind I am just as fat now as I was then. Yes, I saw myself then the way I look now... WHAT?!?!?  I was NOT fat then!  I was at my ideal weight; I was thin. 

This was then:
 
Here is now:

I certainly can't change any of the past but I certainly can change my future!   I know that every step I take is one step closer to my goal!! 

Stay healthy my friends... 

No comments:

Post a Comment