Saturday, June 14, 2014

Embarrassed to share this but will for accountabilty and tracking

I mentioned in a post last week that I would share my "before" pictures.  Well, I had my hubby take the pics last Sunday night but I have been avoiding the blog since then because I didn't want to have to actually share the pictures.  Well, I think I have finally gotten over that and I am going to share the pics with you along with my "before" measurements.  I plan to have a big celebration a year from now (or sooner...) to debut the new, healthier me!!  My blog last week was: a year from now, you'll wish you'd started today; well, a year from now, I WILL BE HEALTHIER and slimmer!!

So, here it goes... no haters (I have done enough of that myself already, don't need any help :-) )...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


okay, there, I did it...  and for the purpose of accountability and tracking, here are my measurements (taken 6/11/14):
Weight:  217 lbs
Thigh:  27 1/2 inches
Hips:  50 1/2 inches
Waist:  44 inches
Abs:  45 1/2 inches
Upper arm:  15 inches
Neck:  14 inches
Jeans:  I currently wear a size 18

It can only get better from here! RIGHT!!!
I look forward to posting progress pictures in the future!! 

I think I will plan to weigh and measure myself at the beginning of each month for tracking.  More often than that and I will likely be frustrated; less often than that and I may lose motivation.  Again, I know it's not about the weight, but I know that I need to lose weight as part of my health journey.  (I think I say that in each post, don't I... LOL!)

Until next time...
Stay healthy my friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment