Saturday, June 14, 2014

Feeling frustrated...

Not sure how else to title today's post... just feeling frustrated!  I feel like I've been doing good things for my health. I haven't had ANY pop/soda in 2 1/2 weeks and have been drinking a lot more water AND I've been being much more careful with what I eat!!  However, I haven't lost even 1 pound in the last 2 weeks!  Heavy sigh...  I know that being healthier isn't just about how much I weigh, but I would sure feel more encouraged if I was seeing a change on the scale.  So, I have decided to keep a food and exercise journal so that I can try to spot anything that needs to be changed.  I have used www.myfitnesspal.com in the past; I may start back up with it at least for a little while so I can get back in touch with my calorie intake.  I would like to get a Fitbit activity and sleep tracker (www.Fitbit.com); not sure if it fits my very limited budget right now. 

I have decided on some general exercises to do daily and am going to try to walk for a least 20 minutes 4-5 times a week as well (just have to figure out how to fit that into my day - but I WILL make it happen :-)  )!!  I am sure that this change in itself with help the number on the scale get smaller!

That's all for now.... 

Stay healthy my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment