Sunday, June 8, 2014


This saying has been on my mind a lot lately.  We have been making changes to be healthier and I want to look back in June 2015 and see concrete results of the work we are doing today.  I am committed to being healthier!  I really need to take a picture of myself so that next year I will be able to see the physical results.  I know that I should post my "before" picture here but am feeling insecure about doing that.  I remind myself that this is all about accountability AND that those of you who are reading this know me also already know what I look like SO I might as well just do it, huh!?  Okay fine... tomorrow I will post a before picture.

I am also thinking that I need to make an appointment with a family doctor for a general physical so that I can get my blood work done so that I also have a baseline for comparison a year from now.  My only doctor is my OB/GYN, so maybe I'll just go through her to get that done. 

Next year I will be healthier and stronger... but that all starts with today and tomorrow!  TODAY I have been healthier and TOMORROW I will be healthier too!!  I just may not see the results until next year...

Stay healthy my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment